Before showing “an incredibly bad film” as Alex Salmond put it, John Carpenter‘s Ghost Of Mars from 2001, the First Minister of Scotland talks to Mark Millar about his tastes in geek.
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2
- Supergirl In The Man Of Steel Prequel?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.
- Two Words, Ten Letters, Marvel In 2015
- Zombieland TV Series “Hated Out Of Existence”
- Marvel Brings Back The New Warriors… Possibly
- Report: Christopher Nolan Offered The Next James Bond Film
- How The Warner Bros Shakeup May Shakeup DC Comics