The judge from 30 Rock there. He is the law.
Less than a week to LondonCon. I’ll be there, Avatar will be there, and so will, you know, other people. Will you be joining us? Odds are I’ll be over this hideous depressing cold. I need Lemsip, chicken soup and comics. Only one of these can I download. The future sucks.
Anyway, what have you been reading this week while I’ve been suffering?
Top Twenty Traffic Of The Week
- Did Bruce Wayne Make The Cruelest Betrayal Of All?
- The Man Who Spoiled Spider-Man Does It Again With Batman Inc
- Review: Batman #17 – The Joke Within A Joke Within A Joke
- Expect Hamill, Fisher And Ford In Star Wars Episode VII
- Did Dan DiDio Apologise To DC Comics Creators?
- That Amazing Spider-Man #601 Cover In Real Life
- The Death Of Wolverine In 2014?
- Batman And Robin – The Death Of The Family Tie In That Everyone Forgot
- Professor Xavier Returns As The Traitor In Uncanny X-Men
- Rumoured New Writers For The Green Lantern Books
- Batman #17 Hits The Torrents Two Days Before Release
- Zeus Comics Announces Boycott Of Adventures Of Superman
- Injustice: Gods Among Us Breaks Industry Expectations
- How Susan Storm Just Aged Five Years
- Justice League #17 Preview – Where’s Wally?
- Green Lantern Rumours – The Morning After
- Dr Fredric Wertham Lied And Lied And Lied About Comics
- DC Comics’ Official Response To Orson Scott Card Concerns
- Sin City 2 First Look – Josh Brolin Is The New Old Dwight
- Fourteen Thoughts About Fourteen Comics
And Ten You May Prefer
- Rafael Grampa’s Joker For A New DC Comic
- Looks Like James Bond Is Finally Going 3D This Year, And Dr. No IMAX Re-Release Planned?
- Ant, Mario Gully, Erik Larsen And A Case Of Crotch-Tongue
- Bleeding Cool Movie Podcast – After The BAFTAs, Die Hard 5, Beautiful Creatures, Welsh Movies On DVD And This Is 40
- The Avengers In China… Or Is It Japan?
- I’m Liking This Trailer For Robert Redford’s Thriller, The Company You Keep
- Marvel Bring Back Trading Cards. Pogs Must Be Next
- Decoy! New Clip From The Croods Is All About The Movement Of Courting
- A New Scott Pilgrim Story By Bryan Lee O’Malley
- TV Hacker Accesses Emergency Warning System, Tells Montana That Zombies Are Rising From Their Graves