If you’d like to come to the Gala Screening of Cloud Atlas in London on Monday, February 18th, then read the following carefully. And best of luck.
To celebrate the release of Cloud Atlas in cinemas February 22nd, we are offering two lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the films gala screening in London.
Cloud Atlas explores how the actions and consequences of individual lives impact one another throughout the past, the present and the future. Action, mystery and romance weave dramatically through the story as one soul is shaped from a killer into a hero and a single act of kindness ripples across centuries to inspire a revolution in the distant future.
To be in with a chance of winning this great prize, simply identify the actor described below. Send his name to me via the contact page, making sure to select Film from the drop down menu – otherwise your entry won’t go the right place and won’t be counted. Please include your name, e-mail address and contact number.
In Cloud Atlas, this actor plays multiple characters including Dr. Henry Goose and Zachry. He won Academy Awards® for his stand-out performances in Philadelphia and Forrest Gump. He is also well-known for his roles in Big and Cast Away. Name this actor.
© 2013 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
Terms and conditions
• Competition will close on Thursday 14th February
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize for the two main winners is a pair of tickets to the films gala screening in London on 18th February
• Travel and accommodation is not included
• In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.