There we go folks, courtesy of a friendly retailer, a few more Marvel variant covers, Guardians Of The Galaxy #0.1 Ed McGuinness variant for February, the Skottie Young Baby variant of Uncanny X-Force #1 for January, An X-Men Legacy #3 variant for December and a J Scott Campbell variant for New Avengers #1 out this month. And some previews from Captain America #2, Iron Man #4 and Fantastic Four #2 and Avengers Assemble #10.
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?
- The New Nature Of Villain’s Month From DC In September
- WB Might Not Have A String Of Movies To Set Up Justice League, But Plan B Is Rolling Out To Stores Soon
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2
- Supergirl In The Man Of Steel Prequel?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.