You didn’t think it was going to come that easily did you? The Bryan O’Malley variant cover for Young Avengers #1? Originally solicited as being able to be ordered by any old Harry or Sally, Marvel have now placed restrictions on it – copies can be ordered, in any amount, but only if the retailer also orders copies of the standard cover that exceed their orders for AVX #6 which, according to usual North American Diamond estimates, will have been around 75,000 copies.So if you want a copy, you may have to persuade your retailer to order a few more copies of the standard version. Maybe buy a couple yourself.Of course there is another option that some larger stores have been taken. Those with more than one store, with more than one Diamond account, can game the system slightly. By keeping orders generally low on one account and making up stock with a higher order account, you can then order these kind of deals with the low order account for both stores, and qualify for the variant covers easily.
And then if any order qualifications are based on Young Avengers #1 in the future, order that from the high order account instead.
- Justice League 3000 From Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis And Kevin Maguire (UPDATE) – Is That You, Wally West?
- Light’s Out – The New Green Lantern Event Crossover Thing For Late 2013
- DC Announces New Slash Fiction Comic Superman/Wonder Woman
- More On Those Missing Doctor Who Episodes… Or Less
- Swipe File: Skel, Jim Lee And Doug Mahnke
- Report: Man Of Steel Sequel In 2014, Justice League In 2015
- Zack Snyder Explains Why His Superman Is American Now But Will Be International In The Sequel
- David Goyer Man Of Steel Interview – What Nolan Did, What Marvel Do And Where It All Came From
- Journey Into History
- Reaction To Those Doctor Who Lost Episode Rumours