Could we see Rick Remender and Jeremy Opena on an Avengers book? New Avengers maybe?
Could Mark Waid take over Avengers Assemble?
What about Jonathan Hickman and Essad Ribic on either Uncanny X-Men or the Avengers books that’s not the one Remender and Opena are on?
And definitely definitely definitely Kieron Gillen and Greg Land on Iron Man.
Matt Fraction and Salvador Larroca are sticking together… wherever they end up.
And only the very best artists for a Brian Bendis cosmic relaunch…
- Mary Jane Watson Cut Out Of Amazing Spider-Man 2
- BBC Officially Responds To Bleeding Cool Over Doctor Who Rumours
- SCOOP: Star Wars Episode Seven Character Details
- The Trouble With Time Travel – Age Of Ultron, New Avengers, Avengers, Uncanny Avengers And Fantastic Four (SPOILERS)
- The Doctor Who Missing Episodes Rumour Gains A Little More Weight. Three Tons Worth.
- The Great Mighty Avengers Conspiracy Of 2013
- Who Are The Justice League 3000? (UPDATE)
- The Justice League TV Ad For Target
- Age Of Ultron #10 Leaks Online – So You Need To Get Offline
- Justice League 3000 From Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis And Kevin Maguire (UPDATE) – Is That You, Wally West?