What stage are you at in the Apple Product Ownership cycle? After seeing ComiXology’s new HD comics for the New iPad, I’m think I’m further along.
Yeah, there we go. But what a wonderful WonderCon that seems to have been from all accounts. From the show floor to the panels to the bars, quality jollity seems to have been had from fans to professionals to vendors to bar staff. Naturally it will take a few days for the gossip to filter through… and I believe one announcement from Mark Waid will have considerable ripples across the industry for weeks to come.
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. The Origin Of The Walking Dead’s Michonne To Appear In Playboy
2. Those Marvel Solicitations For June 2012 In Full
3. “If DC Want To Soil Themselves In Public And Kill The Reputations Of A Number Of Otherwise Possibly Halfway-Decent Writers And Artists, Then I’m Certainly Not Going To Stop Them. And I Shall Take My Fun And My Pleasure However It Comes” – Alan Moore On Before Watchmen
4. Concept Art For The Happytime Murders, The Puppet Film Noir From The Hensons
5. Cue Outrage: For Their New Movie, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Apparently Won’t Even Be Mutant Turtles
6. Seriously, Marvel, Really? Avengers Vs X-Men #2 Teaser
7. Meet The New Captain Marvel
8. Power Girl Gets A More Rounded P
9. Exclusives No More
10. The Evidence Is Piling Up – Will Sophia Myles Be Returning To Doctor Who?
11. Did You Create Something On 20th November 2009? You Could Be In Breach Of Twilight Trademark
12. Swipe File: Rob Liefeld And Frank Miller - another one of these coming uop today as well…
13. Thunderbolts To End In May… And Change To Something Else
14. Marvel, You’re Doing It On Purpose Now – Avengers Vs X-Men #2 Teaser
15. The Top Five Things We Learned About Prometheus From Today’s WonderCon Panel And Trailer
16. The X-Men Get Bedazzled
17. The Avengers Japanese Trailer Has New Footage And A Very Good Look At The Aliens
18. Marvel Launches X-Treme X-Men In July. Your Guess Is As Good As Ours.
19. Jeff Parker And Declan Shalvey’s Thunderbolts Becomes Dark Avengers In June
20. DC Puts Before Watchmen On Previews Cover With Just One Word
And Ten You Might Prefer…
1. The Edwardian Batman, By Bevis Musson
2. GIANT PICS: David Fincher Shoots Rooney Mara To Promote The RED As A Fashion Camera
3. “Why Doesn’t Each Issue Start With Matt Holding A Gun In His Mouth?” – The Mark Waid Panel At WonderCon
4. Our Exclusive 21 Jump Street Featurette
5. Things To Do In Playboy When You’re In The Walking Dead
6. Real But Sometimes Unbelievable Test Screening Cards For David Cronenberg’s Videodrome
7. Those Image Solicitations For June 2012 In Full
8. Idris Elba To Star In Warren Ellis’ BBC Sci-Fi Show, Ascension
9. When Shops Got Crossed
10. Wander Over Yonder Coming To TV – The New Project From Powerpuff Creator Craig McCracken
Thanks to Lee Barnett, Adi Tantimedh, Grace Randolph, Ryan King, Peter S Svensson, Siike Donnelly, Ray Brown, Joseph Salas, A Comic Shop, Collectors Corner and Chris Miller. Full week folks!