We mentioned the Quentin Blake/Roald Dahl stamps from Royal Mail this morning, but also in the way are these stamps celebrating 75 years of British Comics. That makes Desperate Dan and The Dandy, Dennis The Menace and The Beano, Dan Dare and Eagle, Beryl The Peril and Topper, Tiger and Roy Of The Rovers, The Four Marys and Bunty, Buster and… Buster, The Steel Claw and Valiant, Twinkle and Twinkle, and Judge Dredd and 2000AD.
- It’s On. Marvel Vs. Fox As Both Avengers 2 And Days Of Future Past Will Feature Quicksilver
- JJ Abrams’ Star Wars Teaser Trailer – Afterwards They Will Explode
- Sony Will “Never Ever Ever” Let Go Of Spider-Man Movie Rights
- Get Your Chris Claremont On In This Week’s Uncanny X-Men
- Is This The Dirtiest Joke Ever Told In A Batman Comic? From Batman Inc #11…
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes At Marvel – From Dexter Soy To Deadpool
- No, Philadelphia, You Can’t Play Superheroes Anymore
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?