Good advice for all these days.
Welcome to another week’s worth of tip top stories. Allegedly. So have you been reading – and what have you been ignoring? Only one way to find out…
Top Twenty Stories By Traffic This Week
1. DC Smashes Marvel’s Marketshare In October
2. Marvel Trades About To Go Out Of Print
3. That Infamous Scott Snyder And Jeff Lemire Interview
4. When DC Clicked CC Instead Of BCC
5. The Winter Soldier From Brubacker And Guice In 2012
6. Top Five Favourite Panels From Uncanny X-Men #1
7. Thirteen Thoughts About Thirteen DC Comics
8. Phoenix Jones Fired, Banned From His Job
9. OMAC #3 – One More Asinine Comment
10. The Future Of Uncanny X-Men Has A Little Phoenix Flair
11. Is This A Case Of Shroedinger’s Krypto?
12. Pics From Pron – Tron XXX Parody
13. Red Lanterns #3 – As Bad As Shakespeare
14. New Covers For Old – Justice League Dark #3
15. DC Comics Pays 75% Of Occupy Metropolis Press Ad
16. Can You Help Post Bail For Steve Rude?
17. Now DC Comics Editor Rex Ogle Quits For Scholastic
18. The Amy Pond Status Quo
19. Uncannily Fascistic – Uncanny X-Men #1
20. When A Comics Pirate Is Really Silly
Ten Posts You May Prefer
1. Five Thoughts About Fantastic Four #600
2. Bertrand Tavernier’s Young And Lusty War Film, The Princess Of Montpensier
3. DC Cancels Fifth Volume Of R.E.B.E.L.S.
4. First Trailer For Wreckers With Benedict Cumberbatch And Claire Foy
5. Derek Fridolfs And Dustin Nguyen On Unnamed Batbook
6. Guillermo Del Toro On Monsters, Mimic And The Rules Of Abuse
7. Google Street View Enters A Comic Shop
8. Peter Jackson’s New Hobbit Video Blog – 3D, 48fps, Raw Footage And More
9. An Extra Life On… Captain America And X-Men First Class
10. The Experts Want To Give You Their Amazing Insights Into Terminator 2
Thanks to Mark Allan Haverty, who seems to have rather made his mark, as well as Adi Tantimedh (twice), Aaron and Anna, Mayank Khurana, Dr Manolis Vamvounis, Shelley Horwitz, Greg Baldino, Collectors Corner and Paul W Franklin.