Hallowe’en comes a calling. I’ll be giving out comics along with the candy. But what have you been reading all week?
Top Twenty Traffic Posts Of The Week
1. SFW Screencaps From Iron Man XXX – Well it was going to be, wasn’t it?
2. X-Men Gender Bending
3. Top Five Favourite Panels From Wolverine And The X-Men #1
4. Steve Cook Recreates Mary Jane Watson
5. Lara-El Almost Came To Earth… Twice
6. How Did Wonder Woman Lose Her Pants?
7. Deal Of The Century: The Cheque That DC Used To Buy Superman
8. All Winners Squad Not Just Canceled – It’s Unfinished
9. The Return Of Rob Granito
10. Those Latest Rob Granito Swipes
11. Fifteen Thoughts About Fifteen New DC Comics Today
12. Pics From Pron: The Tron XXX Parody
13. When Bleeding Cool Met Emma Stone
14. Ivan Brandon Leaves Men Of War After Issue 6
15. Thursday Runaround: Did Teen Titans Exist In A Previous Life?
16. Advance Review: The Incredible Hulk #1
17. Speculators’ Corner: The Return Of The New 52 Issue Ones
18. Beetlejuice Sequel To Star Michael Keaton
19. Saturday Runaround – The Slut Shaming Of Starfire
20. Mid Ohio Con Vs Wizard World Mid Ohio: Who Won?
Top Ten Posts You May Prefer
1. Bill Jemas Gets Into Bed With Wizard
2. Single-Take Shoot Out Scene From Miss Bala
3. Avenging Spider-Man #1 Cracks 100,000 Orders
4. Nine Good Reasons To Be Excited About The Blue Velvet Blu-Ray
5. Art Of Alex Ross Puts On Weight
6. Kick-Ass Sequel “About To Be Announced”
7. When Your Comic Book Dealer… Is Also Your Dealer
8. Shooting The New Fast Show
9. Who Dies With The Most Stuff Wins
10. A Lesson In Performance Capture From Tintin And Weta Digital’s Joe Letteri
I’d like to give special thanks especially to Patrick Willems who has joined Bleeding Cool with his new video parodies Aferwards They Will Explode, as well as the usual bunch of reprobates, Kate Kotler, Aaron and Anna, Chris Troy, David Doub, Moe Ferrera, Shelly Horwitz, Dr Manolis Vamvounis, and Greg Baldino.