Last night’s episode of How I Met Your Mother featured Ted Moisby taking his Architecture class on a field trip, that ended up with Barney Stinson failing to give a lecture on the history and culture of the Ewok. He had to flick through his presentation really quickly, but here are the frames, preserved, with their Lucasfilm legal line on each one…
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2
- Supergirl In The Man Of Steel Prequel?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.
- Two Words, Ten Letters, Marvel In 2015
- Zombieland TV Series “Hated Out Of Existence”
- Marvel Brings Back The New Warriors… Possibly
- Report: Christopher Nolan Offered The Next James Bond Film
- How The Warner Bros Shakeup May Shakeup DC Comics