In Germany, it seems that Pixar’s Brave will be known as Merida – Legende der Highlands. I can swing with that. It’s similar to how Tangled remained Raiponce in France, for example.
- Get Your Chris Claremont On In This Week’s Uncanny X-Men
- Is This The Dirtiest Joke Ever Told In A Batman Comic? From Batman Inc #11…
- Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes At Marvel – From Dexter Soy To Deadpool
- No, Philadelphia, You Can’t Play Superheroes Anymore
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?
- The New Nature Of Villain’s Month From DC In September
- WB Might Not Have A String Of Movies To Set Up Justice League, But Plan B Is Rolling Out To Stores Soon
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2