So we know that the female physiques commonly sported by Marvel superheroines are nigh-on impossible to achieve by anyone who wasn’t bidden by a radioactive Size Zero supermodel and some silicone injections on top. But that’s okay, lucky ladies, these official Marvel merchandise solves that problem. With a design that takes inches (and a couple of ribs) off each side, squeezing that waist in and emphasising breast size, all with a few lines of printed ink!
- Mystique Is All Made Up On The Set Of X-Men: Days Of Future Past
- DC Comics To Pay 75% OF Comic Stores Advertising If Its Got Superman In It
- Does This Moustache Confirm An Old Days Of Future Past Rumour?
- The New Nature Of Villain’s Month From DC In September
- WB Might Not Have A String Of Movies To Set Up Justice League, But Plan B Is Rolling Out To Stores Soon
- Rumourish Rumourbusting – Jeremy Renner’s Hawkeye To Return For Avengers 2
- Supergirl In The Man Of Steel Prequel?
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Name Of The Doctor
- The Return Of Jim Lee’s Divine Right: The Adventures Of Max Faraday?
- James Robinson Walks From DC Comics. Along The Beach.