Brainstorm Movies, Comics and Gaming, located at 1648 W. North Avenue is up for sale. Since 2003 when Brainstorm first opened, we’ve raised the bar and set the standard for customer service. Our customer loyalty is unprecedented and we have a solid customer base that has been with us for many years. In a constantly changing marketplace, Brainstorm has managed to remain competitive by understanding the difference between market value and customer value.
We believe that this is still a viable model and if we can, we would love to pass it on to someone else who will love it as much as we do.
So if you’ve dreamed of owning your own shop or you are wanting to expand your current business, then this is your opportunity.
This is what we’re offering for $125,000.00.
* A base of over 365 subscribers, including mail order customers.
* Established brand name recognition.
* DVD rental inventory that can be kept in the current model or sold off.
* Fixtures and display racks.
* POS system and entire network of computers and equipment.
* Current in store inventory worth an excess of $75,000.00.
* Long term staff who know the customer base.
We do have an interested party who would be willing to negotiate on spliting the cost with someone else. Interested parties should contact Matt or Robert at Brainstorm.
We appreciate all of your interest! Thank you!
Brainstorm Movies, Comics and Gaming
1648 W. North Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
- Who Are The Justice League 3000? (UPDATE)
- The Justice League TV Ad For Target
- Age Of Ultron #10 Leaks Online – So You Need To Get Offline
- Justice League 3000 From Keith Giffen, JM DeMatteis And Kevin Maguire (UPDATE) – Is That You, Wally West?
- Light’s Out – The New Green Lantern Event Crossover Thing For Late 2013
- DC Announces New Slash Fiction Comic Superman/Wonder Woman
- More On Those Missing Doctor Who Episodes… Or Less
- Swipe File: Skel, Jim Lee And Doug Mahnke
- Report: Man Of Steel Sequel In 2014, Justice League In 2015
- Zack Snyder Explains Why His Superman Is American Now But Will Be International In The Sequel